Sidney Hill, Jr. is a former newspaper reporter, corporate communications professional, and managing editor of magazines and Web sites. He currently is the principal owner of Sjr Communications, a full-service communications firm catering to corporate clients.
Sjr Communications specializes in:
- Converting complex subject matter--such as business, technical or scientific information--into clear, concise, compelling content.
- Developing communications strategies that target specific niche audiences.
- Producing articles, research reports, whitepapers, product brochures, or any other documents that can help a company tell its story to current and potential customers.
- Creating Web content—including writing blogs and developing and executing social networking strategies.
If you need help in any of these areas, please contact us.
Latest Blog Post:
- Talk often wirelessly around Wi-Fi or applying cables
- Are driven often by cables, batteries, or even a wall store
- Are created to be properly used inside, outside, or equally
- May livestream movie and be managed by way of a smartphone application
- Provide common or (more typically) high-definition movie quality
- May move in on video utilizing a electronic move
- Report continually, 24/7 or when set off by action
- Have "evening perspective" to allow them to see at night
- Might integrate two-way sound and an integral alarm
- Might function wide-angle contacts and/or pan/tilt features to see beyond a regular area of see
Investing in a House Protection CameraInvesting in a house safety camera is really a not at all hard process. Follow these five measures to get the correct one for you.
- Choose what elements of your property you wish to defend
- Pick your energy supply
- Establish your allowance
- Choose the best functions
- Contemplate your solitude